Why do you need an au pair?
- One of our favourite testimonials has been, 'Having an au pair is LIFE CHANGING & SANITY saving!'
- You are tired of the race to get to the nursery on time.
- You would like the option of staying later to attend an important work meeting.
- An extra pair of hands around the house would be REALLY helpful as juggling should be left to the entertainers!
- Date night (Not just for birthdays and anniversaries as an au pair babysits for FREE up to 2 evenings per week for you! Yes, you read correctly....)
Where do we place?
- We place au pairs throughout the United Kingdom.
What experience do our au pairs have?
- Around 90% of placed au pairs have been one of the following, Children's
Entertainers, Kindergarten teachers, Lifeguards, Summer camp monitors,
Football/Basketball coaches, Teaching assistants, Youth/Scout leaders or
A vetted candidate through one of our trusted partner agents in the EU. Candidates will have childcare experience such as babysitting, summer camp leaders, or some teaching experience.
Flexible, affordable childcare
Find an Au Pair Ltd are an au pair agency based in Purley, Greater London, with international recognition as an IAPA member (International Au Pair Association).
Our registration process is FREE and there is NO OBLIGATION, until you decide that you would like to match with one of the candidates you have interviewed through us. We hope that you choose one of our great candidates but if for some reason you do not, you are not tied in, in any way, until you have decided on a match through us.
We are experienced to guide and support you throughout the programme via telephone, webcam or if you live locally, a face-to-face meeting about how the exceptional service we provide works and can improve your lifestyle. Although based in Purley, we can provide au pairs for both London and around the UK.
We work with agents in select EU countries, who interview and screen the candidates and we are proud to say they have all provided a criminal record check and references. These countries are : Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, France and Spain. They come to the United Kingdom to live with you, the ‘host family’. Au pairs attend a language course and in exchange for a room & weekly pocket money, they assist you with childcare, babysitting and light household duties.
Recents news and views
My name is Luca and I arrived in London on the 12th October last year, from Ravenna in Italy. I am 19. My au pair home is in in Purley (Croydon); it is a small village at 25 minutes of train by London Bridge. Mum N, Dad R, and two children J and J compose my host...
1. Your lifestyle Working parents today are juggling many balls whilst spending long hours away from home. To maintain a lifestyle you desire for your children, it’s necessary to put the time in away from home. By having a trustworthy, caring pair of hands around,...
It is about this time of year when Easter is approaching and the days are getting longer that as a parent, our minds flicker towards to the Summer and we wonder again what we might do to take care of our little ones and ensure that our chosen childcare solution is in...
If you have any questions or would like further information about either becoming a host family or being an au pair, please send us a message below or give us a ring on 07821 080884